For 2011, SLA HQ has launched the Future Ready 365 blog: “a daily blog post throughout the year of 2011 discussing how we are an adaptable, resilient, Future Ready force of information professionals”. SLA Europe’s podcast editor, Dennie Heye, has already contributed a post on the Value Formula. If you’re a forward-thinking information professional, why not contribute your own post about how you are getting Future Ready?
- Webinar: Knowledge flows bit.ly/YX2IXj #CPD 17 hours ago
- RT @SLALegal: Marie Cannon interviews Tracy Maleeff @slaeurope. legal.sla.org/newsletter/ldd… #LDD 2 days ago
- Our roving reporter @dennieheye will be roaming the halls of @sla2013 asking questions. Let him know yours! Details: sla-europe.org/2013/05/10/our… 1 week ago
- Oh, to be in Rome in the Spring! Why not attend @ambasciatausa's Spring Event: Libraries & museums as maker labs - bit.ly/15ng30q 1 week ago
- RT @librarysherpa: #SLAtalk :Collaboration – Better…Stronger…Faster! Join us 14 May at 17:30 UTC. Full details here ow.ly/kNVS2 1 week ago