Beer-tasting and networking evening in Southwark
Tachwedd 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cyswllt Cofrestru: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/slaeurope/297232
SLA Europe is excited to bring you an evening of beer-tasting and networking, a noddir yn hael gan Onelog from ITS
Please join your fellow guests from 6pm to mingle over a glass of LPA (London Pale Ale) – or a soft drink if you prefer. At 6.30pm, we will receive tasting notes on the LPA as the event gets underway. This will include a short introduction from our sponsor.
As well as the beer-tasting itself, we will learn about the history of brewing in London and the brewing process. The brewers will then show us around the brewhouse in smaller groups.
We will finish the evening in the bar for networking drinks and pizza. If you would prefer to drink something apart from beer, no problem! The venue also serves a wide range of other drinks including wine, spirits and soft drinks.
Venue address: Southwark Brewing Company, 46 Druid Street, SE1 2EZ
Wefan Venue: http://southwarkbrewing.co.uk/
Stations: London Bridge, Bermondsey
About our sponsor, Onelog from ITS
Onelog in association with SLA Europe is proud to sponsor the Beer-tasting and networking evening at the Southwark Brewing Company.
Onelog is the leading solution for managing and taking control of your online resources. You use web resources from a lot of different vendors. Forming a coherent policy on the use of web resources can be problematic and complicated. There are many hurdles to overcome to ensure that best use is made of these resources. You may want to reduce costs or increase productivity, or simply know how your resources are being used.
If you are looking to reduce costs, increase productivity and gain transparency over resource usage, Onelog has a range of modules to help you make the most of your online resource portfolio.
Do you know:
- Who uses the online resources?
- When are they being used?
- For how long are they being used?
- From which device are they being accessed?
With Onelog you can:
- Centrally manage content, contracts usage statistics and costs
- Display a summary of critical information on one screen
- Control and automate passwords used to access online resources
- Validate resource use for charging purposes
- Work away from the office using your device of choice
- Guide users to pertinent research content and control costs
- Submit and track queries with the library
Want to find out more how Onelog can help your organisation? Let’s have a chat over a beer at the brewery!
Southwark Brewing Company, 46 Druid Street, SE1 2EZ