Career Stories 2019 – Working internationally.
March 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Continuing our popular Career Stories series, SLA Europe is delighted to bring you Career Stories: Working internationally.
If you are attending in person please book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/career-stories-working-internationally-tickets-54448904138
Webinar attendees book here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7897532933257085441
Have you considered working overseas or to work more closely with international colleagues? Or keen to understand what it might be like perhaps to help you to rule it in or out in the future?
Four people with complementary situations will each share their experiences with us. What have been the highlights of working internationally? What learning points would they share with others?
- Victoria North, Director of Knowledge Services, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, New York
- Hal Kirkwood, Bodleian Business Librarian, Said Business School, University of Oxford; SLA President 2019
- Marydee Ojala, Editor-in-Chief, Online Searcher, Indianapolis
- Ceri Hughes, Director of UK Learning, KPMG, London
- Please meet in the networking area of the Business & IP Centre on the first floor of the British Library. We will then move to the adjoining Orange Room.
- Refreshments including soft drinks, wine and sandwiches will be served during the evening.
The talks will start promptly at 6:15pm as we need to leave the British Library by 7:50pm. Following this, you are invited to continue the discussion informally across the road upstairs at O’Neill’s.